Singer Heavy Duty 4452 Sewing Machine With Accessories 32 Built-In Stitches 60% Stronger Motor Stainless Steel Bedplate 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Needle Threader Specs and Product Reviews
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. The Sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches includes 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER SEWING MACHINE: After following the threading path printed right on the machine, this built-in feature helps you to effortlessly thread the eye of the needle without eye strain or frustration, Machine Size – 15.5 x 6.25 x 12 inches
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The Singer 4452 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly. The 60% Stronger Motor than standard sewing machines allows it to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: Four bonus Heavy Duty optimized accessories included: Even Feed / Walking Foot for layers of fabric, Non-Stick Foot for leather and vinyl, a 5-pack of Size 16 needles and a Clearance Plate for thick seams. Plus a variety of must-have accessories are included with all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper / lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt are all conveniently located and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover is also included in the packaging
- BEST SELLING SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor thread supply
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only
- Amps (0.7) / Watts (120) / Volts (120V) / Hertz (60)
Customers Also Bought These Products
SINGER Heavy Duty 4432 Sewing Machine with 32 Built-in Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Perfect for Sewing All Types of Fabrics with Ease Review and specs
This SINGER Heavy Duty 4432 sewing machine is a true workhorse. With a heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, it can sew through a varie
Singer Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine with 11 Built-in Stitches, Metal Frame and Stainless Steel Bedplate, Great for Sewing All Fabrics specs Review
Brother Sewing Machine, ST371HD, Strong and Tough Sewing Machine, 37 Built-In Stitches, Heavyweight Needles, 6 Quick-Change Sewing Feet specs
The Brother ST371HD is a perfectly designed heavy duty sewing machine for those requiring flexibility and durability. This strong and durable sewing machine is a perfect machine for everyday sewing an
SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600-Stitches Electronic Auto Pilot Mode, Extension Table and Bonus Accessories, Perfect for Customizing Projects Review specs
“The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams. Its 600 Built-In Stitches include 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 Fully Auto
SINGER Simple 3232 Portable Sewing Machine with 32 Built-In Stitches Including 19 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Free Arm, Best Sewing Machine for Beginners vs
The SINGER Simple 3232 portable sewing machine is the perfect sewing machine for beginner sewists. With a built-in needle threader, quick-and-easy threading, and adjustable stitch length and width, ge
Singer Heavy Duty 4452 Sewing Machine With Accessories, 32 Built-In Stitches, 60% Stronger Motor, Stainless Steel Bedplate, 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Needle Threader Review and specs
Tag:Best Rated in Sewing Machines, creative craft supplies, leather sewing, singer machines, standard sewing machine bobbins, threading sewing machine
3 thoughts on “Singer Heavy Duty 4452 Sewing Machine With Accessories 32 Built-In Stitches 60% Stronger Motor Stainless Steel Bedplate 48% Faster Stitching Speed & Automatic Needle Threader Review”
I had a Brother CS-6000i, and while I did a surprising amount with it, it would struggle on the aforementioned areas.Since my regular machine, a Brother, isn’t for heavy duty sewing, I thought I should look into a machine that could go through multiple layers of fabric, interfacing and batting more easily.I only used it a few times.When I tried stitching the lining to the leather, the machine jammed.This machine is small, about the size of a regular sewing machine and does not come with a case.Has no accessories included.It did not work well from the first stitch.The next 10 mins it slow noticeably and start jamming.I have owned about three Singers in my lifetime and this is buy no means any more Heavy Duty than anyone I have owned in the past.I have another machine with more bells and whistles, but I find that it stalls and thread breaks when I do heavy duty crafts or home décor projects.Can handle thick fabrics.Sews clothes and heavier duty items.More durible, sturdier than expected for the price and weight.A machine at this price should last a little longer than 2 uses.Shortened several pairs of Jeans and it didn’t miss a stitch going over the seams.YouTube helped immensely with threading , bobbin loading, etc.Sewing patches on leather![/review1][review2]I make a lot of things, my favorite is to make bags and totes.
I have been sewing for oh so many years.This machine does 1,100 spm, not bad for the price.It happened exactly 31 days after purchase, Singer wouldn’t help & it was out of warranty by 1 day.The biggest advantage I thought I was getting was the self-threading needle capability.Decently powerful for a home model.This has a lot of options for different stitches stitch width and stitch length so I was just using a paper napkin to try them all out.It is absolutely amazing! I have never had such a good sewing machine! I have only had it for three weeks so I will update my review once I have had it for a few monthsI made about 3/4 of a scrub top- just cotton fabric when it simply died.The simple mechanics in this product is what makes it reliable as compared to product with electronic circuit boards.It is very easy to use run sery smoothly I am very satisfied with my purchase.It has the same stitch for tension “0” as for tension 4,5 or 6.I was able to flash out a small tear in in my Levi’s pants.The weight of the machine helps keep it stable and sturdy for quicker sewing.I have been sewing since I was in the 5th grade and this is the first new machine that I have had in nearly 40 years.It arrived in good condition in it’s sturdy box on the promised date.It does not move around on the table when I’m sewing.It won’t even stitch a thin layer of vinyl.I stitched one inch, pressed the reverse button to lock down my stitch, ran a one inch reverse stitch released the reverse button and it would not come out of reverse.The only thing I couldn’t get it to sew through was a thirty-year-old leather motorcycle vest.I am very unhappy with it’s poor performance.
I have gone through a couple of other sewing machines I use mine alot, they either just stop working and sewing a proper sew.Thanks to AmazonThis product will not sew multiple layers of vinyl.The Heavy Duty model is just that, it handles thicker material with ease and I love the automatic needle threader .A sido una buena compraThis machine is difficult to thread, load the bobbin, the automatic needle threader doesn’t work….It’s plastic.This sewing machine is exactly what I expected.I am so happy I finally bought this machine.All failures! Somehow with this sewing machine it all works! The tension works impeccably according to the instructions, and I think that is key.I did however read the reviews on this machine, some from professional seamstresses which gave it good to fair reviews.Have a project that I need to complete but can’t.The timing on my machine got off instantly and I had to get another machine.I don’t understand the problem but the machine ha been functional and easy to use.Cost about same as my cost for service repair of my mother’s high end sewing machine.Sadly, after about 10 hours of use it jammed up in the bobbin area.If not for that I would have given it a better rating.So far… works great and wish I had purchased it a year or two ago.I make quilts and literally wore my first one out.